Nov 7, 2013 5:18am
"Jerry Garcia Quiz"
This quiz was written by Stu Nixon and Corry Arnold and was included in the programs for the Jerry on Broadway run of 1987. With that in mind a few of the questions are dated for example number 13 says JGB has covered 9 Dylan songs but in the years between 87 and 95 that list expanded so there will be some bonus answers. No cheating!;)
1. Who played keyboards with JG from 71 to 75?
2. What was the name of JG's band from 74 to 75?
3. Who were the musicians in this band?
4. Who was the keyboard player for JGB when it was formed in 1975?
5. Who is the current keyboard player for JGB and when did he join the band?
6. Which Grateful Dead members have played in JGB and when?
7. What 2 female vocalists sang in JGB in late 77 and early 78?
8. What was the name of the band JG played in Jan-Sep 1979?
9. Who were the members of this band?
10. What band did JG play pedal steel for from 1969-1971?
11. In what group did JG play banjo in 1973?
12. In what group did JG play banjo in 1974?
13. JGB has performed 9 Dylan songs, what are they?
14. JGB has performed 3 Beatles songs, what are they?
15. JGB has performed many Motown songs, what are they?
16. Which Reggae songs has JGB performed?
17. To which movie soundtracks has JG alone added his musical talents?